Eagle Cave - Cave Campout
The COBRA PATROL invites all scouts to cabin camp at Eagle Cave in Wisconsin!
What are we going to do?
- General exploration of over 3000 feet of subterranean tunnels
- Camping inside EAGLE CAVE (average temp. is 52° F)
- Hike over 12 miles of trails ranging from 1–5 mi.
- 16 compass courses (10 novice, 4 intermediate, 2 advanced)
- Compete in the gold nugget competitive trail
- Night-marathon—a night hike led by the Eagle Cave staff (last activity of Saturday evening)
- Use of all facilities—cafeteria, game room, bath house, and much, much more.
For More Information
Eagle Cave Website
Be sure to check out the great information on the camping page to help determine what to pack and other camping tips!
This campout is a little different than our usual campouts! Here are some things to make sure you bring:
What: Cave camping in Eagle Cave
When: March 24 - 26, 2017
Where: Eagle Cave, Blue River WI
Friday: Meet at WCC at 5:00 to pack gear. Taillights at 5:30.
Saturday: Explore the Cave as well as additional activities throughout the day in Eagle Cave.
Sunday: Pack camp. Return to WCC by 3:00 PM
Cost: $75 per adult and scout
Reminder: Class A uniforms MUST be worn when traveling to/from campouts!